WordForce is an extensive publishing device for transforming Word documents into online SCORM-compatible web content. Extremely useful SCORM can help you to accomplish several eLearning purposes.
- Convert Term records into web content quickly and easily
- Create the records multilevel-structured
- Error-free book process
- Word-specific functions are supported
- Multilanguage interface
- Produce material on the basis of the Outline level marks in the document paragraphs
- Form an starting tree of the document’s section titles
- Quickly modify the style of the papers by changing .css files
- Post for Web or as a SCORM 1.2 or 2004 to post to LMS
- Identify issues during book using the improvement bar
- Insert a variety of questions, html-fragments, media files, pop-ups
- Use Numbering and Bullets lists
- Change the color scheme
- Add search field and index field
1. Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit), XP, 2000, NT, 98 or Windows Server 2003 and Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
2. Microsoft Office: 2007-2010.
Please note: Forces software is provided free of charge. The software is provided 'as is' and no support service will be available. The license file without license usage period restriction can be found inside the zip archive with the installation package.
|Created by||Ian Scott|
|Changed by||Ian Scott|